Estate Management Commercial Finance Analyst - Mobile Telecoms Estates - 6 months - Dublin
- Review of all existing contracts for Managed Service Agreements to ensure that the company is in adherence with its commercial obligations and are fully recognised in all reporting.
- Review the operating costs and income assigned with each site and all financial - obligations.
- Involved in the review & sign off of the Month End figures & preparation of monthly comments within company deadlines to support the variances in the figures.
- Provide the Finance Team with figures to enable the invoicing of income as per the agreed terms of contracts.
- Supply the budget figures and supporting files to ensure a complete review of all costs & income are captured quarterly, annually and 5 year plan within the shareholder deadlines.
- Support Estate Management in any data cleansing, validation & migration as required.
- Responsible for ensuring the monthly payment files are authorised in full, reviewed and submitted to the A/P function in finance in accordance with shareholder deadlines.
- Support other areas of finance as requested by your manager.
- Strong commercial finance experience
- Telecommunications experience
- Experience in influencing and delivering key business messages at senior levels
- Experience in dealing with change management and the complexities this brings
- Track record of operating in a dynamic & demanding environment
- Strong Excel skills with experience managing large data sets.
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on controls and reconciliations.
- Experience of working on projects and adhering to tight deadlines.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.