|Job Title:||Enterprise Information Specialist - Contract - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Enterprise Information Specialist - Contract - Berkshire
Specialist contractor required to join the Enterprise Information department of a leading telco organisation in Berkshire. It'll involve a blend of analytical, consultative and entrepreneurial skills - accurately capturing requirements from internal customer departments, and devising new data insight and reporting solutions.
You'll be working across the business with a variety of customer focused areas, including - pay as you go, retention, acquisition and new products.
Looking for a blend of technical skills and customer facing attributes, to fit in to a high performing and collaborative team in a fast-moving technology environment.
- Strong understanding of data analysis / data insight / enterprise information / reporting
- SQL DB2
- Excellent stakeholder management, customer facing attitude
- Team player, but self sufficient, positive and collaborative approach
- Confident working in Agile/Scrum/Software release management - also to tight deadlines and KPIs.
Nice to have's
- Microstrategy / SAS / PowerBI / dashboards (Qlikview / Tableau etc)
- Keen interest in new tech / processes
- Big data - Hadoop etc
- Scripting / programming / data manipulation /automation - Python etc.
- Previous background in telco environment, or retail, e-commerce, utilities, or other similar high-volume/large customer base
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.