|Job Title:||ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SPECIALIST|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Hi! We're currently recruiting for a great new role for the Enterprise Information department of a leading telco organisation in Berkshire. It'll involve a blend of analytical, consultative and entrepreneurial skills - accurately capturing requirements from internal customer departments, and devising new data insight and reporting solutions.
You'll be working across the business with a variety of customer focussed areas, including - pay as you go, retention, acquistion and new products.
Looking for a blend of technical skills and customer facing attributes, to fit in to a high performing and collaborative team!
- Strong understanding of data analysis / data insight / enterprise information / reporting
- SQL DB2
- Excellent stakeholder management, customer facing attitude
- Team player, but self sufficient, positive and collaborative approach
- Confident working in Agile/Scrum/Software release management - also to tight deadlines and KPIs.
Nice to have's
- Microstrategy / SAS / PowerBI / dashboards (Qlikview / Tableau etc)
- Keen interest in new tech / processes
- Big data - Hadoop etc
- Scripting / programming / data manipulation /automation - Python etc.
- Previous background in telco environment, or retail, e-commerce, utilities, or other similar high-volume/large customer base
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - IDAM/Risk
Location: Bristol, England
Rewards Specialist (HR, Comp & Bens) - Start ASAP, 6-12 Months
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Security Architect/Security Consultant - ICS/SCADA/Utilities/OT
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
SCRUM Master - Dynamics 365 or MS Azure
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
QA Implementation Lead
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits