|Job Title:||Electrical Design Engineer-Power-Wireless|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Electrical Design Engineer-Power-Wireless
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer-Power-Wireless on a contract to work out of their fantastic head office in Berkshire.
As electrical design engineer, you will be working within their fantastic and multi-cultural environment, to support the site design team to ensure compliance and install specification in accordance with BS7671 and customer policy.
- Ability to lead customer and contractor discussions around electrical policy and regulations to agree standards
- Set up processes tools and procedures to check and calculate requirement based on site survey data
- Complete AC, DC and battery calculations.
- To ultimately improve quality, safety and installation standards onsite.
- Act as a lead for technical aspects of design calculations
- BS7671 and GN3 detailed understanding, ability to review and back up decisions with regulation reference.
- Experience with calculations, selection and erecting and testing of electrical systems within the UK in line with BS7671
- Experience with PSU, DC Battery or UPS installations
- Design and certification of Telecommunication power supplies and connections, in the UK including breaker and cable calculations, component specifications
- Test and inspection C&G 2391 or equivalent
Ideally have skills
- Electrical design experience working around the PSU / Rectifier systems to wireless / Mobile telecom environment
- Design and certification of Telecommunication power supplies and connections, in the UK including breaker and cable calculations, component specification.
- Experience with Autocad or working with site design drawings
- Electrical certificate checking - inline with GN3 BS7671
- G&C in Electrical design and verification
Desirable skills (But not required)
- Knowledge of BS6701:2010 (Data centre build regs)
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
SC Cleared* Solaris Architect - Southend - Contract
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
SC Cleared* Solaris Architect - Telford - Contract
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Applications Architect - WebSphere - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire