Early Engagement Demand Manager - Technology
Based in Berkshire once return to the office confirmed
We have an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing telco client, looking to recruit an established Demand Manager with proven background of managing project initiation/early engagement activities.
This role will sit within an Early Engagement team; a team structured to interrogate/analyse departmental projects, their aims and expected values, to ensure that the correct Technological approach is used to help reach their goal. The role reports into the Lead Tech Demand Manager, and will be a part of a team of 4. These individuals, work to help different areas of the business reach their end targets, by analysing project ideas, high level plans, pending solutions, and reverting back to them with their informed opinions in a time critical manner.
- Ensuring that all Business initiatives going through Demand Shaping have a Business owner, sponsor and agreed funding, with an understanding of priority and required delivery dates
- Monitoring progress and reporting on the status of shaping to the Business Owner.
- Reporting and recording data and information points and working with the Demand Performance Specialist to maintain data governance.
- Helping the Business Architects and Technical Architects to remove impediments
- Escalating issues and inputting into Continuous Improvement; taking accountability for team and function performance
- Assignment, facilitation, and effective co-operation of a team of experts to complete Demand Shaping
- Ensuring that all expected outcomes of Demand Shaping have been delivered, High Level Architecture, Very High Level plan and Cost, Domains affected/impacted, as well as the Cost and Duration of the Evaluation phase.
- Preparation, execution, and management of submissions for funding for Demand Shaping, including incremental spend, and when necessary supporting this for Evaluation phase
The client is looking for an accomplished project professional, with deep understanding of all aspects of demand management, early engagement activities, and business analysis in helping shape change initiatives.
You will need to have:
- Experience working at the project initiation / early engagement stage of projects
- IT Delivery Management experience needed
- Technology Delivery experience
- Ability and experience with requirements gathering, and demand shaping
- Telco experience would be beneficial, but not entirely essential
If you would like to be considered for the position, please can you send your CV through to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Portfolio Demand Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Demand Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Developer Program Manager
Location: London, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms/Mobile/Power
Location: North West England, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms, Mobile, Towers, Energy
Location: South East England, England