This highly visible role provides the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders across the business domains.
The role involves ensuring the network performance is meeting the needs of customer experience utilising insights to drive service improvement initiatives and governance of network performance improvements.
This role is suitable for someone who has a passion to work in a cross functional and collaborative environment and also demands extensive stakeholder management, influencing, persuading and negotiating skills!
- Accountable for working with Business Operations, Customer Services and the Marketing teams to understand Network Performance trends that are impacting customers and drive performance improvement initiatives across the Technology and Operations teams.
- Act as a SPOC for all network performance related issues.
- Provide valuable insights to leadership team to drive business and network strategy.
- Responsible for pulling domain technical and performance leads to solve more complex end to end network performance initiatives.
- Responsible for the tracking and measurement of performance improvement initiatives driven from within the performance team or by the design teams.
- Benchmarking of components within the network to ensure that a consistent level of service is provided to all areas of the country.
- Challenge the broader team to think "outside of the box" about innovatively delivering the benefits required to the network/business
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Radio technology knowledge (3G/4G/VoLTE/VoiceWifi)
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Project management experience
- Experience with network KPIs/counters
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and partners
- Strong communication and presentation skills, presenting complex technical information in simple form
- Experience with E2E Performance tools
- Experience with SQL, tableau, micro-strategy, Power BI
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.