E-Commerce / Affiliate Marketing Manager
My client is a leading Telecoms Vendor, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking an E-Commerce / Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their team on a contract basis
- Maintain strong relationships with Strategic Affiliates, countries and our media buying agencies requiring recurring status calls, title avails and asset management, problem resolution, etc.
- Help improve the e-commerce platforms, including building new platforms to drive sales
- Create methods and tactics for providing additional and improved support for ecommerce and affiliate revenue including the overall attribution modeling from online to offline.
- Develop strategies for partnership growth. This may include concept generation, execution of promotions and coordination of value-added opportunities.
- Collect and analyze campaign data, synthesize results and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve performance.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant course of study (Marketing qualification preferred)
- At least 8 years of ecommerce / affiliate Marketing experience.
- Strong project management, organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, both written and oral, and the ability to communicate across functions and at various management levels both internally and externally.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role and would like to be considered, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.