|Job Title:||E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||Salary + Uncapped Commission|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Executive
This role is working in a start up environment, where you will play a key role in developing and growing this business which have also just broken into the European market.
This is a key role within a fast-growing company specialising in online marketplace sales. With online business and digital marketing being key to the growth of the brand and they are expanding their team to include a highly motivated E-commerce & Marketing Executive.
The role will focus on growing and maximising their European sales channels through detailed marketplace analysis and positive brand representation across various social media channels. Analytics and understanding results of actions is also a key element of this role, so an understanding of online shopping behaviour is also essential.
What the role will be doing:
- Optimise our Brand and product presentation across our entire online presence, including Keyword research and pricing strategies for the purpose of maximising sales and profitability across European marketplaces.
- Implement marketing campaigns and analyse performance, turning insights into actionable work, creating a workflow of steady and prioritised performance adjustments.
- Generate social media awareness and be the first responder to customer comments and messages, having a proactive approach to the growth of our following, creating regular post and blog updates.
- Producing regular performance reports for management and proposing new strategies to stimulate growth.
- Experience selling / listing products on an online marketplace, such as Amazon or eBay
- Some experience in a similar role that involves online retail, or a role with a relevant skillset.
- Ability to adapt to the evolving requirements of e-commerce sales.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce best-practice and digital marketing.
- Comfortable using Facebook Ad Manager and Google Ads, including setting budgets.
- Able to work efficiently in Excel and other office applications.
- Fundamental understanding of Mailchimp including campaign set up, automations and web forms.
- Experience of using a CMS system such as Shopify.
- Basic Photoshop skills, with a good eye for graphic design in a marketing context.
- SEO best practice.
- Adwords / PPC.
- Basic HTML coding skills.
- Stock Management experience
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV today!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Channel Marketing Manager (Customer Value Management)
Location: Berkshire, England
Campaign Manager - Blockchain / Crypto
Location: Remote, Europe
Japanese Relationship Director - NEM
Channel Partner Manager - B2B Software Sales
Location: Berkshire, England
Administrator/Business Support Administrator (Excel)
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry