|Job Title:||Digital Site Builder|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
DIGITAL SITE BUILDER
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Site Builder to join our busy team.
Responsibilities of the Digital Site Builder include:
- To be accountable for the creation of responsive webpages, from inception to delivery, across our websites as well as ongoing maintenance.
- To be responsible for shaping the digital solution for our customers to meet the design and business stakeholder requirements.
- To be responsible for translating designs and wireframes into webpages using predefined components and templates within our Content Management Systems.
- To work in HTML/CSS development to achieve design requirements and optimise webpages across responsive break points.
- To coordinate large volumes of content (text, images, icons, SEO, pricing, documents etc.) required to build out each part of our websites.
- To work collaboratively within an Agile Team to ensure all page content is correct and complete prior to launch and make edits as required.
- To test all content pages before they are passed on to our Quality Analysts for final sign off, to ensure all elements are working as required with correct content.
- To be responsible for publishing assets daily as well as during release activities and code deployments, in liaison with the Online Operations team and Digital Development Manager, to ensure the successful delivery of content across our websites.
- To work collaboratively with other functions in Digital Development and stakeholders in Online to develop our capability to drive commercial and in-life outcomes.
- To work with our partners to ensure best practise is met, key deliveries and Online outcomes are achieved by working as one team.
- To be responsible for the creation of training documents and documenting new build processes.
The successful Digital Site Builder will have:
- Expertise in the development, maintenance, and quality assurance of digital solutions
- Expertise in building and optimising web content for SEO and Accessibility
- Expertise in publishing digital content to ensure quality and site stability standards are met
- Subject matter expert in Content Management Systems/Solutions e.g. FatWire, Hybris, AEM, Adobe Target
- Able to work in HTML and CSS, with experience in shaping technical development solutions
- Knowledge of image optimisation for web and ensuring page performance
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced and dynamic environment
To apply for the Digital Site Builder please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.