Digital Product Owner
Berkshire (6 Month Contract )
A Berkshire based, well-known Telco company, who operate within a customer centric environment. They are currently seeking a Digital Product Owner to join their Consumer focused team, to work on a number of exciting projects and product launches.
- This role is integral to a broader team of dedicated digital experts who are responsible for all aspects of the Online channel, from the technology platform to the user experience. You will play a vital part in acquiring and retaining customers.
- You will be a clear thinker with vision, passion, energy, attention to detail, and a drive to learn and improve yourself and others. Collaborative and agile, you will be a team player capable of engaging key stakeholders across the business.
- As a product owner you will take a concept or a brief from another area of the business such as marketing or an internal online initiative and from there you will clearly articulate your vision for success related to the initiative. You will ensure the team has a full understanding of the KPIs for a particular piece of work
You will also be responsible to:
- Motivate and engage a scrum team with this vision
- Generate powerful enhancement ideas and prioritise these
- Work collaboratively with other Product Owners to make sure we deliver the best possible customer experience
- Deliver high quality development through your scrum team that delivers exception customer and business outcomes
- Ideally will have a Consumer / B2C background (Telco / Consumer electronics would be an advantage)
- Must have Digital Product Owner experience
- Insights and Performance tracking / monitoring.
- Ecommerce background
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Willingness to learn
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.