An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a national telco organisation in Berkshire as a Finance Manager. This role sits within a Commercial Finance Team with specific focus on the organisation's Digital activity, and you will take full responsibility for understanding and communication current performance, as well as identifying new opportunities to grow the business.
- Qualify reporting of key financial and customer KPI's produced with explanations of variances to targets, e.g. revenue, cost and margin analysis.
- Monthly revenue and cost accounting.
- Supporting commercial negotiations.
- Assessing new business opportunities, reviewing performance and managing multiple senior stakeholders to support meeting financial targets.
- Manage the performance, coaching and development of one direct report.
- Partner with the wider Finance and FP&A functions during month end planning cycles.
- Define key reporting requirements to improve understanding of performance.
- Work with reporting teams to deliver reports.
- Qualified accountant- ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Experience of business partnering across an organisation, P&L and strong stakeholder management.
- Excellent presentation skills using PowerPoint.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Able to interpret complex financial models, and present financial information to non-finance staff.
- Experience of managing finance individuals.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.