|Job Title:||Digital Development Manager (Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Digital Development Manager
A leading Communications company, who operate in an Agile, Customer Centric and Collaborative environment. They are currently seeking an experienced Digital Development Manager to join their team on an interim basis, working on some exciting new customer focused projects.
You will be responsible for managing digital development as one a team of Digital Development Managers, working in a multi-skilled agile team whilst working closely with business stakeholders to understand and document their requirements. You'll be the main point of contact for external suppliers, building strong relationships and facilitating the design and development of solutions.
- Owning development change within the online channel.
- Responsible for the quality of change, including testing activities.
- Responsible for working in cross functional teams to shape and drive solutions.
- Responsible for delivering and transitioning projects into the Operations function,
- Ensuring all online assets remain operationally stable and active post development.
- Responsible for technical innovation, developing digital expertise and sharing that knowledge; collaborating with other online experts.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving development environment
- A good knowledge of digital skills and be able to exhibit digital expertise
- A good knowledge of web architecture
- Commercial experience with the ability to balance business priorities and development approach
- An ability to work within the wider businesses processes and ability to define new ways of working where appropriate
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.