|Job Title:||Digital Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Project People are partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Digital Development Manager to join a leading telecoms business based in Berkshire
In this role you will lead and share research, stay up to date with technological trends and collaborate with other digital experts to drive innovation and feed ideas into this organisations online roadmap.
Your responsibilities as Digital Development Manager will include;
- Owning development change within the online channel.
- Responsible for the quality of change, including testing activities.
- Be a single point of contact for third party Development teams.
- Responsible for documenting functional requirements.
- Responsible for working in cross functional teams to shape and drive solutions.
- Responsible for delivering and transitioning projects into the Operations function, including setting up new processes for in-life management where appropriate.
- Ensuring all online assets remain operationally stable and active post development.
- Responsible for technical innovation, developing digital expertise and sharing that knowledge; collaborating with other online experts.
The ideal Digital Development Manager will have;
- Experience of working in a fast-moving development environment
- A good knowledge of digital skills and be able to exhibit digital expertise
- A good knowledge of web architecture
- The ability to see the bigger picture and a good understanding of business drivers
- Commercial experience with the ability to balance business priorities and development approach
- An ability to work within the wider businesses processes and ability to define new ways of working where appropriate
- Good communications skills and the ability to distil complex technical issues into simple concepts
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- An ability to work with the creative side of a business and an appreciation of front end web design principles
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or contact email@example.com for more information.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working