3 months + contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Digital Designer to join their team in Berkshire.
Working within the Marketing Operations team, you will be working across 2 projects within online & retail. Your main responsibility will be to design customer support journeys / customer engagement. You will be required to develop, test and iterate customer experiences and journeys.
The digital designer role will be responsible for leading the micro team on design. Everyone on the team has a voice and it will be up to you to use your experience, best practices and research to validate ideas and develop journeys better than before. You'll be expected to show a love of design, to understand trends and feel passionate about delivering best in class work and understand the benefits of User Centered Design.
- To lead design within the digital micro-team
- Help your team understand the benefits of User Centered Design
- Create consistency and clarity across all our digital touch point
- Work with other members of the Brand and Creative team and internal clients to understand requirements.
- Develop technical skills to stay abreast of software changes.
The type of person we are looking for
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates creative design, composition and typographic skills
- High levels creativity
- Previous experience of working in an agency or internal design team
- Previous telecoms experience is an advantage.
- HTML/CSS & a passion for User Centered Design
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.