|Job Title:||Digital Designer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
6 month initial contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Digital Designer to join their busy Digital team.
You will be instrumental in designing across a wide range of products and services including the website and sponsorship assets. Having great empathy for customer experience and a flair for UI/UX you will drive the decisions around new campaigns, build out our products and enhance both our customers experience in new and innovative ways.
You must have:
- Strong experience in designing for UI/Responsive Web/Native Apps.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a passion for designing for web and apps.
- Examples of sites and apps you've worked on.
- Well-developed skills in wire-framing, story boarding, create rough layouts and mockups.
- Ability to design outstanding visuals, themes and concepts for Social.
- An understanding of UX principles.
- Experience optimizing images for web.
- Highly-skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and other latest design software.
- Experience in creating interactive prototypes, running through flows with stakeholders, clients and vendors.
- Ability to design creatively within constraints from business procedures and guidelines is essential.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.