|Job Title:||Digital Designer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Darlington|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Digital Designer - Dublin
6 month contract
Are you a Digital Designer looking for a new challenge?
A leading Telecoms company are looking for a creative, user-obsessed Digital Designer to join a first-class digital team!
As a Digital Designer you will be instrumental in designing across their wide range of products and services, as well as their Sponsorship assets such as Football, Events and Music.
Having great empathy for customer experience and a flair for UI/UX you will drive their decisions around new campaigns, build out their products and enhance both their customer experience in new and innovative ways.
- A self-motivated, organised, accountable person.
- Able to articulate your diverse and innovative ideas clearly.
- Capable of balance working between consistent templates and creating new exciting formats and layouts.
- Able to work collaboratively with other designers in brainstorming, UX research methodologies and building assets and components for our pattern library.
- Willing to challenge conventions and think about better ways of getting the job done.
- A person with a keen eye for detail.
- A believer in using great UI and UX principles to underpin all your work.
- Minimum 2 Years' experience in designing for UI/Responsive Web/Native Apps.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a passion for designing for web and/or apps.
- Examples of sites and apps you've worked on.
- Well-developed skills in wire-framing, story boarding, create rough layouts and mockups.
- Ability to design outstanding visuals, themes and concepts for Social.
- An understanding of UX principles.
- Experience optimising images for web.
- Highly-skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and other latest design software.
- Experience in creating interactive prototypes, running through flows with stakeholders, clients and vendors.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.