|Job Title:||Digital Analytics Manager/Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Digital Analytics Manager - contract - Berkshire
Leading Mobile Telecoms consumer brand require a skilled Digital Analytics Manager on a contract basis to work in their head office in Berkshire.
The ideal candidate will have a love of digital and its possibilities; a passion for exploration, and will understand the art of presenting insight and data in a way that inspires the people around you. You will know how and when to keep it simple, will love teaching people new skills and will be savvy enough to prioritise the initiatives which deliver the biggest benefits the fastest.
Skills required include implementation experience of Adobe Analytics as well as front end analysis
- Optimising existing reporting
- Creating and developing dashboards
- Setting up alerts and notifications to highlight problems
- Pulling together weekly performance packs
- Facilitating weekly performance reviews with key stakeholders
- Coordinating actions and holding people to account
- Adobe Analytics - Front end (Workspace, Report Builder, Data Warehouse)
- Adobe Analytics - Implementation (DTM / Launch, Testing, Governance)
- Stakeholder Management
- Advanced Excel (VBA, Pivot Tables, Macros, Advanced Charting)
- Report automation
Deneficial to the applicatoin:
- Clicktale - session replay
- A/ B MVT Testing (Adobe Test, Maxymiser)
- Medallia CX
- SQL / Java Script
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.