|Job Title:||Device Finance Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Role: Device Finance PM
Type: 6 Months Contract
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
We are looking for Project Managers who will be working on a device finance project for our telecom client.
Essential Experience & Skills Required:
- Experienced PM with experience of running a stream within a large transformational programme - experience should not be limited to standalone projects, needs to understand syncing with the rhythm of a programme
- Drive high-quality deliverables within tight timeframes and on budget, while monitoring progress and managing risk
- Demonstrate good business acumen and the ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge
- Skilled stakeholder manager who can manage a multitude of challenging internal and external stakeholders and conflicting views
- Experience delivering an FCA regulated project/programme and working with Risk & Compliance
- Experience of bringing a new proposition to market
- Experience of delivering operating model changes covering technology, people and process
- Has the ability to articulate complex project delivery and operational risks succinctly and clearly to senior stakeholders
- Implementation experience in Financing / Loan Management / Credit services
- A strong understanding of the 3 Lines of Defence operating model
If this looks interesting, then click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.