|Job Title:||Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are partnering with a leading telecommunications company based in Maidenhead who are seeking a talented Development Manager to join the team on an initial 6 month contract. Its a really exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to work for a leading consumer brand.
The position is best suited for an individual who is highly collaborative, someone who loves to work as part of a close knit team to deliver a wonderful digital experience to customers.
Key Duties in the role:
- Owning development change within the online channel.
- Responsible for the quality of change, including testing activities.
- Be a single point of contact for third party Development teams.
- Responsible for documenting functional requirements.
- Responsible for working in cross functional teams to shape and drive solutions.
- Responsible for delivering and transitioning projects into the Operations function, including setting up new processes for in-life management where appropriate.
- Ensuring all online assets remain operationally stable and active post development.
- Responsible for technical innovation, developing digital expertise and sharing that knowledge; collaborating with other online experts.
Key Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working in a fast-moving development environment
- A good knowledge of digital skills and be able to exhibit digital expertise
- A good knowledge of web architecture
- Must have the ability to see the bigger picture and a good understanding of business drivers
- A fierce determination to always put the customer first
- Commercial experience with the ability to balance business priorities and development approach
- An ability to work within the wider businesses processes and ability to define new ways of working where appropriate
- Good communications skills and the ability to distil complex technical issues into simple concepts
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- An ability to work with the creative side of a business and an appreciation of front end web design principles
Please apply for this position if you feel that your skills and experience are a match with the above.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.