|Job Title:||Deployment Manager (Telecoms, 2G Refresh)|
|Start Date:||16th April 2018|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Deployment Manager (2G Refresh)
Berkshire - Contract
My client is currently seeking a Deployment Manager to work on a 2G Refresh Project, based in their offices in Berkshire.
As a Deployment Manager, your responsibilities will consist of:
- Site Deployment Planning with partner to meet Project master delivery target requirement
- Site Planning dependency management, routine communicate with partner for site planned activity completed as per schedule
- Claim ISDP milestone as per Planning management
- Follow up site acceptance and HOP submit progress, VR checking and approve as per actual site activity
- Site planning /scheduling on all sites from instruction.
- Follow up with for outstanding dependency works coming into planning.
- Discuss all dependencies for site , JVs, access, outages . EToNs, blockers, design issues flagged during review , BT L&S requirements MW Link/dish moves
- Claim ISDP millstone and planning frozen after confirm with Partner
- If failures on site planned activity, replan with Partner to meeting weekly target.
- Must come from a Telecoms background, ideally within an operator environment
- 2G/3G/4G experience
- Partner / 3rd Party Management
- Excellent communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Electrical Project Manager - Security Cleared x2
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire