|Job Title:||Deployment Data Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business based in Berkshire in the search for a Deployment Data Manager.
This is a key customer facing role where you will be responsible for creating reports based on Mobile network deployment data and presenting to SMT. We are looking for an experienced Data Manager who has previously worked within the mobile telecoms industry and has an understanding of network deployment/rollout - as this understanding will be needed in order to interrogate the data you are reporting on.
As Deployment Data Manager you will be responsible for:
- Data analysis and interrogation of data across various data systems and sources to ensure a high level of data accuracy
- Look at trend analysis, problem management from data analytics, and continuous service improvement plans
- Provide high level reports based on data for use by SMT
- Responsible for the weekly reporting pack for deployment data
- Strong data management experience gained within mobile telecoms environment
- Understanding of mobile network rollout/deployment
- Power BI, Tableau
- Ability to present complex data in a high level way
- Ability to interrogate and understand data
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact email@example.com or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.