|Job Title:||Delivery Specialist / Logistics - Mandarin Speaking|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Delivery Specialist / Logistics Administrator
3 month rolling contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Delivery Specialist/Logistics Administrator to join their busy team. You must be able to speak fluent Mandarin.
- Process order fulfilment and track status to ensure timely delivery according to customer requirement and internal regulation;
- Schedule project plan with HQ, check project status and identify project risk.
- Produce stock data analysis and initiate stock report based on the PSI Data
- Produce weekly delivery report.
- Liaison with customers to confirm delivery plan
- Review sell-through/sell out data
- Manage the forecast with HUB/HQ.
- Manage monthly and quarterly revenue forecast.
- Assist any other affairs and tasks accordingly.
- Previous experience in a project/logistics type role
- Proficient in Microsoft office like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Mandarin.
- Motivated self-starter with good time management skills.
- Ambitious and driven.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.