|Job Title:||DELIVERY MANAGER: TELCO -Property, deployment, site acquisition|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Pivotal new role with a leading telco based in central Berkshire. Seeking an experienced delivery manager to focus on site deployment and delivery for new 4G sites/upgrades and 5G readiness.
Must have excellent knowledge of Wayleave/site acquistion/property processes.
Key interactions on a daily basis with teams in:
- Legal, NTQ, Estate Management, Deployment, Finance and Procurement - so we are looking for someone who is already used to this level of cross departmental experience please.
- Excellent knowledge of RAN (radio networking) sites and delivery processes
- Consistent project/delivery management experience in site acquistion, design and build
- Assertive skills to positively challenge and influence stakeholders
- Management of outsourced suppliers
- Working with legal, property departments, landlords, agents
- Site access, leases and rights
- Senior level reporting/stakeholder management
- Problem solver, articulate and able to resolve disputes and blockers for key sites
Nice to have
- Line management of other delivery managers
- Knowledge of ECC (Electronic Communications Code)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.