|Job Title:||Delivery Manager/PM (network/cabling)- Contract- Birmingham|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Balla Jaigopal|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Venue Delivery Manager/PM (network/cabling designs)- Contract- Birmingham-onsite required
We are hiring Venue Delivery Manager/PM (network/cabling designs) to join our client who is responsible for implementing and successfully testing the agreed network/cabling designs into the venues identified below and ensuring that they are successfully handed over to the steady state service that will be in-place to provide support to users in the run-up and delivery of the client event
Located on-site in Birmingham
Contract: 3 Months
- The role is responsible for implementing and successfully testing the agreed network/cabling designs into the venues and ensuring that they are successfully handed over to the steady state service that will be in-place to provide support to users in the run-up and delivery of the client's event.
- It is extremely important to recognise that the entire operational lifecycle of the venues implemented will be no more than three months and each can be decommissioned once the events planned there are completed. The priority is meeting the functionality needed by the dates required.
- The role will be accountable for the successful delivery by, and the performance of, a series of technical teams. They will therefore manage and be accountable for the teams specifically tasked with the delivery of the venues listed
- The successful delivery of the Tranche 2 and Tranche 3 sites as stated within the agreed designs to the dates required within the Programme Plan.
- The successful delivery of the Tranche 2 and Tranche 3 sites within the budget ceded to them by the Program Lead.
- Accurate reporting of status for all aspects of their delivery.
- Effective and efficient resourcing of their teams, with escalation to the Programme Lead as required.
- Management of RAID.
- To ensure that regular communications are made to, and meetings are held with, other elements of the programme.
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Dependency Delivery Managers -contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
RAN Activation DICI Delivery Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Oracle Payroll Functional Consultant - Contract role
Senior Oracle Payroll Consultant
Location: London, England