Are you looking for your next role in Data Management?
Project People are currently looking for a Data Manager to join a leading network provider. You will play a crucial role in driving the delivery of a greenfield Data Governance Framework in a fast-paced telecoms environment.
As the Data Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Establishing formal Data Governance processes across in-scope projects
- Driving results on high profile strategic projects that require support in areas such as data migration, document/ contract management and data quality
- To manage and embed Data Quality projects/initiatives that will deliver tangible data quality improvement through root cause analysis, data cleansing etc.
- Supporting the definition of a governance framework and chair or administrate appropriate forums
- Engage a network of business stakeholders and manage relations between them and the central Data Management team
- To develop education tools and documentation to support our stakeholders
- Supporting the delivery of the Data Management communications plan to help establish a cultural change in how data is perceived and managed
- Working collaboratively shareholders to establish and drive best Data Quality practice
The ideal Data Manager will have;
- Experience embedding Data Governance processes and standards into existing and future strategic projects
- Experience leading or playing a significant role in an ambitious and successful data team
- Outstanding interpersonal skills so you are seen as credible, knowledgeable and a positive representative of the Data Management Team
- Experience in delivering data quality initiatives that have provided tangible efficiencies or business value
- Varied and detailed knowledge of one or more Data Management areas such as Data Quality, Data Migration, Document Management and Metadata Management
If this sounds like the next Data Management role for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Data Protection Officer
Location: Berkshire, England
Mandarin Speaking Business Operation Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate
Project Engineer (mobile telecoms)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
3rd line Engineer (VMware & Windows) - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire