- Good working knowledge of 3G MPC elements and associated interfaces, including key protocols including GTP, Radius, Diameter, RANAP and MAP.
- Good working knowledge of 3G networks on an end to end basis.
- Experience of deployment of key network systems through the delivery lifecycle from initial design to full operational handover.
- Up to date understanding of the LTE network as well as key associated technologies and functionality including IMS, RCSe, VOLTE and CSFB.
- Good understanding of Operational and Business support systems.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good practical skills in troubleshooting and fault resolution.
Nice to Have:
- Experience of the commercial deployment of EPC, which could include design, test and/or deployment.
- Experience of working with multi-vendor (e.g. any of Huawei, Nokia, Ericsson, Cisco, Samsung etc) core network systems across 3G, 4G and Wifi.
- Working knowledge of IP networks, preferably with experience with the prime IP vendor equipments
- Vendor management skills and experience.
- Educated to degree level in a Telecommunications discipline.
- Project lifecycle understanding.
- Ability to motivate small to medium sized teams
- Ability to travel and work from remote locations on a regular basis.
- Time served experience in 2 of the following work areas: design, test and operations.