|Job Title:||Data Analyst Newcastle|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum + 26 Days AL+BH+Pension|
|Start Date:||Jan 2023|
|Contact Name:||David Lee|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
You will be working as part of a diverse, multi-disciplinary team ensuring data management, analytics and data science services are put to great effect supporting the products today and continuously improving them. Providing insight into how customers interact with products, who they are and how to make their experience more enjoyable.
- Excellent career progression - great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities with an in-house Academy hosting a wide range of internal and external courses and certification, plus dedicated learning time inside your working time
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays + buy or sell up to 5 days
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 10%
What can you expect to be doing?
- Support in the building and maintaining dashboards using Tableau.
- Presenting and depicting the reasons for your findings in easy-to-understand terms for the business. Communicating and working with business subject matter experts, product managers, business analysts and software engineers.
- Helping the organisation and non-data orientated colleagues understand the principles and the math behind the process to drive stakeholder buy-in
- Providing business metrics for the overall project to show improvements, demonstrating the following scientist qualities: clarity, accuracy, precision, relevance, depth, breadth, logic, significance, and fairness
What are we looking for you in you? (Don't worry if you haven't all of the below we offer amazing training and development but we will be looking for the individual who is looking to develop the below experience and skills)
- Strong SQL skills and experience of coding and statistical modelling with Python or R.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics or computer science or related field; Master degree preferred OR similar knowledge gained through relevant experience.
- Broad relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques.
- The ability to come up with solutions to loosely defined business problems by using pattern detection over potentially large datasets.
If you are looking to work with an organisation with great purpose, people, progression and development opportunities where you can put your data talents to great effect, we'd like to hear from you.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.