Cyber Security TDA / Security Architect
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Security TDA/Architect to join a leading Mobile Telecoms company on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a lead role in all IT security across the business.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package - including 15% bonus and car allowance.
As Security TDA your role is to lead and take responsibility for cyber security within the IT team for all Corporate and Enterprise Security. Reporting into the Head of IT, the position has a strong functional link to the Data Security Officer for much of the day to day work.
You will be the single point of contact for all security issues within IT and take responsibility for driving through resolution to security issues that arise.
As Security TDA you will be responsible for:
- Take responsibility for all security related matters within IT
- Actively contribute to security and risk governance
- Identify IT security issues and create opportunities for execution through governance
- Pro-actively propose and gain support for resolutions for security issues
- Ensure that IT projects are properly assessed for security
- Manage suppliers to propose and deliver secure solutions to meet the required business outcomes
Skills & Experience Required:
- Linux, Windows, Virtualisation and IP
- Excellent knowledge of ISO27001 and/or CAS(T)
- Extensive experience of security issues (Corporate and Enterprise) and expectations in an IT environment and the associated risks and mitigations
- Management of PEN testing
- Security risk management
- Experience presenting to senior levels
- Understanding / experience of project delivery
- Telecoms background highly desirable
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required experience then please submit your CV online or email direct to email@example.com
Salary disclosed upon application
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.