|Job Title:||Cyber Security Consultant (Utilities)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Cyber Security Consultant (Utilities) - Contract - Warrington, Cheshire / Home Based.
Firewalls / ICA / CPNI / SCADA / PLC / CNI.
A global IT services company is searching for a Cyber Security Consultant to join their team in Warrington, Cheshire on a contract basis. This role will offer the opportunity to work from home part of the week.
The Cyber Security Consultant will work with a large utilities customer, so previous experience in the utilities sector (particularly waste / waste water)would be highly beneficial.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Cyber Security Consultancy experience.
- A strong utilities background, with good knowledge of waste / waste water industry instrumentation and control systems.
- Must have end to end, greenfield solution design and implementation experience, including scoping.
- Good knowledge of the application of the CPNI (Centre for the protection of National Infrastructure) Guidelines in relation to secure data services for Telemetry and ICA Systems.
- Sound basic knowledge of ICA (Instrumental, control & Automation) design and application techniques ideally for water, wastewater and network processes.
- Experience of the use and application of firewalls and network components, with knowledge of Government CNI (Critical National Infrastructure) Regulations and their implementation.
- Knowledge of the threat landscape and specific threats which the Operational Technology environment faces.
- Experience and knowledge of the protection of industrial systems against cyber attack, as well as Security Technologies (hardware and software) and their application in industrial environments.
- Appreciation and understanding of hardware architecture connectivity for Operational Technology products against a backdrop of an IT Strategy.
- Proficient awareness of Network techniques and devices: to include routing, switching, Legacy protocols, WAN and LAN networking knowledge.
- Experience in the use of PLC (Programmable Logic Control) and SCADA (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition) site systems.
- Ability to write clear, concise, accurate engineering, design specifications and recommendations with measurable outputs.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.