|Job Title:||Cyber Security Architect - Secure Cloud|
|REF:||MT - FJSCySecAr_1569255852|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Cyber Security Architect - Secure Cloud
Our client a Global IT Services company require an experienced Cyber Security Architect with a strong background within Secure Cloud Solutions to work from the Bracknell area.
- Provide detailed security guidance to the technical team creating an automated build for the Secure Cloud. The guidance will either be provided via a security design document or by writing the security section of each LLD created as part of the project.
- Interpret the security aspects letter for associated projects and ensure the team complies with the requirements.
- Inform the team how all products must be configured to meet the security requirements e.g. GPOs required, VPN security requirements etc.
- Review all designs to identify any security issues.
- Review 3rd parties designs e.g. the application vendors, to ensure they meet the security requirements.
- Identify where specific security testing is required.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.