Are you an experienced Cyber Security Architect who combines strong technical skills with an understanding of business requirements and rigorous assurance processes? Can you own the security aspects of a solution, providing advice and guidance to a range of different stakeholders including design teams and the customer community? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work with our solution architects to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers across the region.
- This lynchpin role will see you dealing with key customer and third-party decision-makers including representing security at Security Working Groups (SWGs)
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team you will report into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads and will provide technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture and their interoperability within the overall solution
- With an eye to future business, you will be comfortable shaping security proposals to be commercially acceptable for bids and able to both make and articulate the impact of security trade-offs as required.
- Comfortable working across all stages of the system lifecycle you will contribute to the security architecture of both new solutions as well as considering the impact of change to the architecture of existing systems
- You will have excellent communication skills, able to adapt your message to influence and inform different types of audience and decision-maker
- Defence sector experience including an in-depth understanding of relevant risk management and Assurance processes
- Delivery of Accreditation Document Sets (Security Targets, Security Impact Assessments, RMADS, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture and their interoperability within the overall solution
- Experience of reviewing, providing feedback on and supporting the work of other Technical Specialists
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.