Cyber Security Architect x2
Location: Basingstoke or Bracknell
My global IT outsourcing client is rapidly evolving and they are seeking a two experienced individuals from a Cyber Security background to join their growing Cyber Security Team on a permanent basis.
Ideally the candidates will be based near Bracknell, however, my client can be flexible.
Key Skills include: JSP440 & JSP604
- Proven knowledge and experienced in many of the following:
- Strong understanding of Security Technologies and designing Security IT Architectures
- Security Systems Design pertinent to manage levels of risk and implementation of proportionate security controls
- Knowledge of the following Security Architectural Frameworks:
- Cyber Essesentials Technical Assessor
- TOGAF, MODAF, SABSA
- Security Standards and Policies, JSP440, JSP604
- NCSC Cyber Essentials
- UK Government Security Policy Framework
- Secure Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS):
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Access Controls Models
- Public and Private Key Encryption
- Authentication Techniques
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection
- IDAM, SIEM/SOAR
Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
Customer facing with the ability to confidently and authoritatively speak to the customer about security accreditation, risk and assurance.
Please forward your CV over now for further details
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.