Customer Strategy Manager
Based in Berkshire
A leading telco business are recruiting for a Customer Strategy Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Strategy, you will be focused on supporting the definition of our Client's customer strategy.
The role will be focused on making sure that the right customer strategy vision is created to drive business KPIs. You will work with senior business stakeholders across Marketing, Commercial and Operational departments to drive the customer strategy. It requires an individual with strong core strategic skills, as well as a passion to champion the customer's perspective. The key accountabilities will include:
- Shaping the development of the Customer Strategy including defining the vision, principles and targets for omni-channel experience, customer loyalty program, customer insights and analytics and customer journeys
- Acting as a customer champion ensuring that customer needs always guide the outcomes of strategic documents, which can over index on financial models
- Identifying and analysing strategic opportunity areas, building business cases to support the prioritisation of these areas, and supporting the Customer team in the definition and development of strategic initiatives linked to these opportunities
- Acting as an in-house consultancy and providing bespoke strategic support through your team to customer facing functions as required e.g. channel insight, facilitating strategic plan workshops
- Constantly keeping abreast of developments in customer experience and supporting the business with category insight, best practice and emerging trends
- Building strong relationships and partnerships across departments from the organisation
- Responsible for working closely with key stakeholders in the creation of actionable strategies. This is not a solely conceptual role. You will be expected to work with and guide the business in implementation. Gathering internal and external data to build a rich but concise picture of the operating environment to inform key strategic business decisions.
Skills & Expertise:
- Brilliant thinker able to translate trends/development across markets
- Passionate about great customer experiences with many examples of how you have delivered these from thought to launch
- Superb communicator with examples of how you persuade different audiences
- Ability to think big with attention to the detail
- Ability to understand and effectively use customer insight to drive strategy
- Strategic modelling
- Situation analysis and scenario planning
- Strategic planning and organising skill
- Collaborative to the core. Able to build coalitions.
- Passion for consumer customers, their expectation and experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to influence & negotiate at senior management level
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.