Customer Services Manager / Account Manager - Permanent - Maidenhead, Berkshire (in office 3 days+ per week).
This role will involve inbound and outbound sales as well as customer services/account management
Company background - a mobile fundraising and engagement platform that strives to help charities increase their donation income with the widest range of mobile optimised donation solutions.
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Services Manager to join our team at an exciting time in our journey to manage our sales pipeline and to deliver exceptional customer support and account management to current clients.
- Build good working relationships with existing clients, identify opportunities to upsell and convert these opportunities.
- Provide 2nd line support to existing clients in relation to the platform, campaigns, compliance, and strategy.
- Oversee 1st line support to ensure SLAs are met and customer experience meets brand expectations.
- Manage the sales pipeline and convert inbound sales leads.
- Ensure new sales and upsell conversion targets are met through various methods including, demos, webinars and pitches.
- Provide managed service to clients, including setting up and monitoring fundraising campaigns.
- Work with marketing to deliver collateral to support the customer experience and sales conversions.
- Provide input to the product roadmap based on customer insights and unmet needs
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with key clients.
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in effectively managing the sales cycle across target accounts, opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation, closing and account expansion.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong technical acumen, ability to demonstrate software and participate in technical conversations.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Ability to work autonomously on organisational and team priorities.
- Previous experience in a technology or telecoms company
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Technology Recruitment Manager - IT, Cloud, Digital, Engineers
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,Health,Pension
Recruitment Consultant - Corporate Functions & / or Technology
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,PMI,Pension
Talent Coordinator - Recruitment
Salary: Private medical,25 days hols,Parking,Team Rewards
Recruitment Consultant - Temps
Salary: Bonuses, pension, healthcare, 25 days hols