|Job Title:||Customer Advisor (Online / Web Chat)|
|Salary:||PAYE Hourly Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Customer Advisor / Customer Services (Online / Web Chat)
6 Month Contract
A great opportunity has arisen working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company within their Online / Web Customer Services team!
We are looking for positive and proactive Customer Advisor to join a busy team advising customers via web chat on a number of queries relating to products. My client are looking for smart, capable and ambitious people who are happy to work in a fast paced environment, able to think on their feet, and strive to maintain a high standard of online customer service! This is an in-bound customer service, not sales, based role.
Working hours / Shifts:
- Week 1-4 (training / induction) - 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Week 5-8: Monday to Friday 8am-4pm or 12-8pm (on rotation)
- Week 9+ - working any 5 days in 7 on a shift basis - including weekends on rota - 8am-4pm or 12pm - 8pm shifts
- Weekend work can be done remotely (eg from home)
Skills & Experience Required:
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, proactive, helpful and a real team player
- Be able to take customer problems and provide solutions in a really simple and straightforward way
- Can-do attitude
- Loves problem solving
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Experience gained working in an online or call centre customer service role
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to work with a great online team then please submit your CV on line!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.