|Job Title:||CRM Marketing Manager (Salesforce Cloud Marketing)|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
CRM Marketing Manager (Salesforce Cloud Marketing)
About The Company
My client, based in the Oxfordshire area, are a leading Leisure & Tourism company who focus on boutique and bespoke travel packages for their customers who want to explore and travel the world in their own unique way. They are looking for a CRM Marketing Manager (Salesforce Cloud Marketing) to join their Digital & Marketing Team to work with their UK & US Heads of Marketing to develop their CRM Program.
About The Role
This role will have no direct reports but will direct and guide the marketing teams on how to optimise and deliver campaigns using marketing automation to achieve the maximum benefits and return on investment. You will need to be a strong collaborator, you will work closely with the all markets to establish a global Marketing Automation Strategy and champion shared best practice.
- Data Management - Work with the development teams to extract and structure data form their core systems to fulfil the marketing team's marketing automation goals.
- Segmentation - Work with the marketing teams to design & implement a global & local segmentation strategies ensuring market specific needs are met.
- Channel Enablement - Develop the marketing automation platform to fulfil cross channel communication including but not limited to email, SMS, push & direct marketing.
- Journey Management - Implement and manage global processes for identifying opportunities, prioritising, designing, building & optimising marketing and service journeys.
- Governance - Accountable for user management, permissions, creation and access. Accountable for ensuring we adhere to market specific data regulations including but not limited to GDPR.
- Analytics & Measurement - Work with the Digital Analytics team to develop an analytics & measurement strategy that enables self-service reporting focused delivering actionable insight.
- Training & Processes - Drive training strategy & delivery into their marketing teams, define and document processes and apply shared best practice across markets.
About The Person
Experience required in:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Performance marketing
- Enterprise-level marketing automation products
- Marketing channel management, principally email
- Experience of initiating and executing projects and campaigns through a customer first strategy
- Experience of customer segmentation
- Google Analytics 360
- Knowledge of the travel industry and with digital marketing metrics would be advantageous but is not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Location: London, England
Service/Infrastructure Delivery Manager (Telecoms)
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Lead Internal Communications Manager (Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
VENDOR MANAGER - CONTRACT & COMMERCIAL TELECOMS
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire