Credit Risk Analyst Manager
This Credit Risk Analyst Manager you will be a key member of the Performance team mentoring the analysts and being a role model. You will have a leading role in this by being the main link into Sales and Marketing teams, and bringing the junior analysts along on the journey.
- Pro-actively come up with ideas, collect, analyse and interpret information and credit policies to make recommendations to management
- Liaise with lots of different business areas, and have regular conversations with Indirect channel partners
- Review and provide feedback and insight on new propositions, projects and services
- Proactively collect, analyse and interpret information to support the development of credit strategies, policies and processes
- Use Excel collect, analyse and interpret information to understand key trends
- Budget and forecast Credit Risk OPEX in respect of credit checking fees, working closely with the finance business partners
- Mentor and help develop the Credit Analysts in the team to ensure their development plans are progressed
- Engage with team members to manage the key performance objectives and challenge existing credit policies
- Perform regular and ad-hoc tasks, and produce reports as required that will contribute to the successful operation of the Credit Risk team
Skills & Experience:
- To succeed in this role you will need to be a dynamic and flexible individual that embraces being a leading member of the team
- Confident and articulate communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to get your point across to all business levels
- Leading a team or mentoring more junior members of the team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Open and flexible personality to deal with constantly evolving situations
- Natural flair for collaborative style working
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail / concern for accuracy, and self-motivated with the ability to work under time pressure
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.