Lead Credit and Collections Analyst
Credit Risk and Collections are pivotal in reducing Bad Debt exposure for the business. From stopping applicants with a high propensity to be Fraud or Bad Debt connecting onto the network, ensuring customers pay their monthly bills to reduce Bad Debt Provision and providing support to customers if they are in financial hardship.
The role is to support both the credit risk and collection teams in the lead up to when the transformation of systems goes live. They will sit across two teams of 6 analysts supporting both teams until the transition to Alteryx and will report into both team leads.
Skill, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with a Credit Risk /Collections environment or role.
- Confident and articulate communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to get your point across to all business levels.
- Ability to grasp new tasks and processes quickly and work under tight timescales.
- Open and flexible personality to deal with constantly evolving situations.
- Natural flair for collaborative style working.
- Leading a team or mentoring more junior members of the team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced Excel skills: Macros, Pivots, VLOOKUP, conditional formatting etc. (VBA beneficial).
- Experience in analysing data using your strong SAS, SQL or similar language knowledge.
- Be engaged, enthusiastic and confident in leading team discussions.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Attention to detail / concern for accuracy, and self-motivated with the ability to work under time pressure.
Nice to have experience and knowledge:
- A degree level or equivalent education in a numerate or analytical discipline.
- Experience working at a Senior/Lead Analyst level in a fast-paced organisation.
if you are interested, please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.