|Job Title:||Corporation Tax Manager|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Corporation Tax Manager
My client is a leading Telecoms Company based in the Berkshire area. They are looking for a Corporation Tax Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As corporation tax manager you will have responsibility for all direct UK tax compliance as well as assisting on various adhoc projects.
- Responsibility for the accurate preparation of the corporation tax returns, taking full ownership of the preparation process including quarterly instalment payments, transfer pricing documentation and corporate interest restriction
- Responsibility for the accurate preparation of tax reporting and forecasting to group
- Responsibility for agreeing and invoicing for group relief
- Responsibility for fully reconciling the tax balance sheet accounts and preparing the necessary journals each month
- Dealing directly with audit queries
- Assisting the CFO with preparation of the Senior Accounting Officer files
- Qualified (CTA/ACA or equivalent)
- At least 3 years corporation tax compliance experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good excel skills
- Strong accounting knowledge in particular deferred tax
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Drive and enthusiasm
Nice to have:
- Employment tax knowledge and experience
- Previous use of Alphatax
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.