Project People are looking for a Tax manager to join a leading telecoms business as their Corporation Tax Manager. As Corporation Tax Manager you will have responsibility for all direct UK tax compliance as well as assisting on various adhoc projects.
Your responsibilities as Corporation Tax Manager will include:
- Responsibility for the accurate preparation of the corporation tax returns, taking full ownership of the preparation process including quarterly instalment payments, transfer pricing documentation and corporate interest restriction
- Responsibility for the accurate preparation of tax reporting and forecasting to group
- Responsibility for agreeing and invoicing for group relief
- Responsibility for fully reconciling the tax balance sheet accounts and preparing the necessary journals each month
- Dealing directly with audit queries
- Assisting the CFO with preparation of the Senior Accounting Officer files
- Qualified (CTA/ACA or equivalent)
- At least 3 years corporation tax compliance experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good excel skills
- Strong accounting knowledge in particular deferred tax
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Employment tax knowledge and experience
- Previous use of Alphatax
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation and work alongside industry leading professionals. To find out more please contact email@example.com for more information or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.