Corporation Tax Manager
Corporation Tax Manager - This is a permanent opportunity working for a leading Telecoms company in Maidenhead, offering a competitive salary and benefits package (disclosed upon application).
Reporting into the Head of Tax, you will have full responsibility for all direct UK tax compliance, your role will involve:
- Accurate preparation of corporation tax returns, including quarterly instalment payments, transfer pricing documentation and corporate interest restriction
- Tax reporting and forecasting
- Reconciling the tax balance sheet accounts and journals
Skills & Experience Required (Essential):
- Qualified CTA/ACA or equiv
- Significant experience within UK corporation tax
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Strong accounting knowledge, in particular deferred tax
- Strong communication skills, drive and enthusiasm!
- Previous use of Alphatax is desired
If you are interested in this permanent position and have the required experience, please submit your CV online!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.