|Job Title:||Corporate Governance and Compliance Assistant|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Project People are currently looking for a Corporate Governance and Compliance Assistant to join a leading telecoms business based in Reading. You will join a busy and dynamic Legal Team and will be responsible for supporting commercial and procurement activities across the business.
- Providing company secretarial duties for various committees, including Technical Committee, Finance Committee and Site Coordination Committee. This includes advising the meeting chair, ensuring constitutional requirements are met, managing those meetings in a proactive and timely manner from agenda, through to meeting minutes and tracking and chasing actions.
- Managing compliance activities including confidentiality protocols, gift registers and business continuity records.
- Liaising with senior internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Reporting on compliance matters effectively and chasing resolution.
- Providing measurable analysis on compliance matters.
- Providing training materials on compliance.
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
- Company secretarial experience
- Organisational and communication (oral and written skills)
- Project management skills
- Compliance knowledge
- Corporate governance experience
- Process management skills
- Excel and Sharepoint skills
- Operating autonomously
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Infrastructure Asset Management (ISO 55001)
Location: Berkshire, England
3rd Line RAN Support / Telecoms - must be based in Ireland
Location: Republic of Ireland
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Tower Infrastructure/Energy Specialist - Field, Power, Telecoms
Tower Infrastructure/Energy Manager - Power, Telecoms, Field
Location: South East England, England