|Job Title:||Core Application Specialist|
|REF:||FJS - MT - AppSpec_1597939655|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Core Application Specialist
6 MONTH CONTRACT
We are looking for a dependable and experienced Core Application Specialist who are not afraid to own problems and deliver solutions to issues. The role will primarily include:
- Installation, configuration, development and deployment of all Core Applications across the customers Deployable systems.
- Liaising and working collaboratively with other Authority Third Parties, Resolver Groups and any other persons specified by the Authority to implement Service Changes and technical changes and resolve Core Application Incidents, Core Application Problems and Core Application Defects;
- Working with the Authority to design, develop, manage and maintain Microsoft SharePoint sites used across the Deployable systems
- Applications support, advice and recommendations for design change. Creating SOI's and providing Knowledge transfers to the customers personnel.
Tech - a mix of the below:
- Exchange 2013
- WK212 R2
- Server 2016
- SharePoint 2013
- SQL 2012
- Data Protection Manager 2016
Due to the secure nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to hold a high level of security clearance prior to starting - candidates without this clearance may still be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant (Financials)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working