6 Months +
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading communications company in Reading town centre for a Commercial Contracts Manager with experience managing vendor contracts within Cloud, IT Infrastructure, Data-centres or applications environment. We are looking for someone who is commercially-savvy, has contract management experience and can manage vendors in order to deliver the technical contracts to support a key transformation programme.
As Contracts Manager your role will involve:
- Utilising your technical expertise within IT/Cloud etc. to objectively review and where appropriate challenge the Partner Statements of Work and solutions
- Using commercial and technical expertise, utilise problem solving skills and be able to collaborate with the Partners at the appropriate level to achieve win / win outcomes within the framework of the contractual obligations
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners to facilitate the vendor management process
- Build and track specific performance against short, medium and long-term benefit, report on and challenge vendors (where necessary) to stay on track. Setting SIPs and monitoring/negotiating on service level requirements
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the provision of forecasted/demand information to vendors
- Involvement in contract reviews - clauses, penalties, building cases for rebates and maximising value
Skills & Experience Required:
- Commercially astute contract manager
- Understanding of commercial terms and agreements
- Some vendor management experience
- Background managing vendors within Telecoms or IT Infrastructure or services (Cloud, data centres)
- Leadership and managerial experience, strong stakeholder relationship management
- Previous experience of supporting the delivery of a set contract outcomes
- Proven record working in a fast paced delivery environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Will have clear experience of working in a role managing complex operations and changes whilst being accountable for their budgets and value realisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required experience, please submit your application on line or email your CV and covering letter directly to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.