Contracts Manager / Procurement Manager - Reading, Berkshire - Permanent.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Contracts Manager to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a permanent basis.
This role will oversee the contract management of existing suppliers in the following areas:
Health & Safety, and Quality Assurance
Candidates should have extensive post-contract experience.
- Work with technical / project teams to ensure that Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and related contracts are managed effectively.
- Track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs and ensure that the suppliers are delivering to requirements.
- Manage change control process for MSP contracts and ensure new deliverables and pricing represent good value.
- Ensure contractual governance/approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered upon.
- Work with technical / project teams to create and lead tenders.
- Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately.
- Take ownership for resolution of contractual disputes.
- Lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes.
- Draft and award supplier contracts with support from Legal (in house and external) as required.
- Create vendor strategies for key suppliers.
Skills and Experience Required:
Strong commercial / contract management experience.
Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
Excellent communicator at all levels in an organisation across a variety of disciplines (legal, technical, finance and procurement).
Good understanding of contract law.
Supplier management skills and experience.
Contract management skills and experience.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.