|Job Title:||Content Producer - Fintech - 6-8 week contract|
|Start Date:||Immediate start required|
|Duration:||6 - 8 WEEKS|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Content Producer - Fintech - 6 - 8 week contract - Start Immediately - Remote Working (must live in UK or European time zone)
- Support Marketing to drive content synchronization and creation around the different accounts and also the latest segment trends in order to position the company as a category leading technology and industry thought leader.
- Manage the quarterly and weekly editorial and content calendar to synch different communications and campaigns across different parts of the company
- Prepare and publish content to channels including: formatting, sizing and creating SEO optimised metadata, for image, text, video and audio based content.
- Build and maintain a repository/ resource bank of content produced from different areas of the organisation and also curated content with other supporting agencies that are relevant for our audiences
- Blog posts, blog lists, image bank, video bank, case studies, white papers, reviews, news sites, forum posts, etc
- Create short pieces of engaging copy for social posts, website blog posts and newsletters.
- Solid understanding of the platforms as well as social media, content and digital content trends to have a deep understanding of what makes good content.
- Understand and practice good SEO, in order to make content searchable, visible and discoverable, and ensure that all content is relevant, up to date and optimized.
- Work with marketing strategists & analysts to identify content subject trends and inform content planning.
- Design and ensure the adoption of a content delivery and approval process.
- Ensure the appropriate feedback is incorporated into digital content and approval processes are followed.
- Monitor and be aware of the performance of digital content and make recommendations for improving effectiveness.
- Own and manage content calendars, and distribution platforms & log-ins (e.g Hootsuite) ensuring content is co-ordinated and prepared in good time for publishing.
- Ensure that published content is effectively tagged against strategic objectives so that performance can be optimised.
- Use good presentation skills to summarize key points to relevant stakeholders and go in-depth where needed
- Comfortable with emerging trends in digital communications: breaking news from social platforms, new ideas, hungry for constant learning.
- Organisational skills
- Ability to take initiative and to work proactively
- Relevant University degree or equivalent - Experience in marketing communications environment either agency or client side - Editorially qualified or experienced
- Additional languages a bonus
- Creative flair - Excellent attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Experience with Social Media Content Management Tools
- Thrive on quick turnarounds and deadlines
- Understanding and experience of blockchain and/or fintech
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project and Contract Accountant
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Part Time Commercial Finance Analyst (Newly Qualified)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Consultant