|Job Title:||Compliance Specialist - Contract - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Compliance Specialist - Contract - Berkshire
Reporting into the Head of Compliance this is a key role in ensuring there are no breaches to laws or regulations. This is an initial 6 month contract working for a leading Mobile Telecoms brand based in Berkshire.
As Compliance Specialist your role will varied insomuch as you will be responsible for helping putting in place policies and procedures and help communicate and embed them across the company. For this position my client requires someone who has experience setting and implementing regulatory compliance within a Mobile Telecoms environment.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working in a compliance role
- Proven experience implementing and operating compliance procedures
- Must have Mobile telecoms compliance experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to influence and educate senior stakeholders
- Passionate and enthusiastic about ensuring regulatory compliance
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.