|Job Title:||Competition Counsel|
|Salary:||Competitive salary & benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Reading with flexible working
12 month contract
We are looking for an experienced Competition Lawyer to join this leading telecoms company. You will be accountable for advising the Business and various project teams on all relevant aspects of Competition Law.
- Responsibility for compliance with competition law .
- Implement robust and effective controls to ensure that information sharing occurs in a manner that is consistent with competition law requirements,
- Escalate any reported issues or breaches of information sharing rules to the Governance & Compliance Counsel.
- Conduct training sessions
- Own and manage Competition Law issues arising under key business projects.
- Produce accurate project control documents and ensuring that the competition law policies and guidelines are relevant and up to date
- To work closely with the Shareholder Compliance Specialists and Competition Lawyers on issues relating to competition law/information sharing and project governance.
- To work with the Governance & Compliance Counsel to continue to build strong working relationships with the Compliance & Competition teams generally to ensure alignment and share knowledge/best practice.
- To build strong relationships with key internal teams to identify areas for support, raise awareness and manage ongoing risks.
- The ideal candidate will be a UK or EU qualified lawyer with at least 3 years PQE in competition law
- The ability to work in a fast- paced environment.
- Experience of Mergers & Acquisitions as well as Competition Law
- The role holder must demonstrate an ability to deliver practical advice in a clear and succinct way as well as a level of commercial acumen to promote cost savings and efficiencies through innovation and continuous improvement.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.