|Job Title:||Communications Lead - Property/Telecoms|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
This leading telecoms company have an excellent opportunity for a Communications Lead to join their busy Property Team.
You will be creating and managing communication plans targeting external stakeholders, designing an engaging approach for key activities.
- Manage and and create communications plans and deliver creative communications to external stakeholders
- Develop and manage marketing communications across different channels, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Create special media strategies and promotions in different publications raising the companies profile and Brand image
- Attend external conferences and events to promote mobile technology, digital communications and Brand
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting and extract key insights for future communications plans, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Analyse market insights and trends to build successful Property strategies
- Experience in marketing and developing creative communications plans
- Able to deliver against organisational goals. Displays delivery leadership through effective structures; processes and procedures.
- Able to interact and communicate across all layers of the organisation. Good written and verbal communication.
- Natural ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Awareness of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.