This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading Telecoms company based in Berkshire.
As the Communications Lead you will be creating and managing communication plans targeting external stakeholders, designing an engaging approach for key activities in the Property Directorate and promoting the company's Brand. This includes planning, creative thinking, and writing to deliver the right approach.
- Manage and create communications plans and deliver creative communications to external stakeholders
- Develop and manage marketing communications across different channels, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Create special media strategies and promotions in different publications raising the companies profile and Brand image
- Attend external conferences and events to promote mobile technology, digital communications and Brand
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytic reporting and extract key insights for future communications plans, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Analyse market insights and trends to build successful Property strategies
- Experience in marketing and developing creative communications plans
- Able to deliver against organisational goals. Displays delivery leadership through effective structures; processes and procedures.
- Able to interact and communicate across all layers of the organisation. Good written and verbal communication.
- Natural ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Awareness of managing the natural tensions between customers, commercial and technical requirements.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.